During this quarantine, music is very important in our home ... whether it is to work on our own during the week or to relax during the weekend, there is always music somewhere!
Of course, it's not always easy to have a playlist that everyone likes at the same time! Sometimes everyone keeps their headphones on, and sometimes we share the sound together.
We tried to create a small Girl Power playlist ... An eclectic selection of women that we love and that inspire us, who make (almost) everyone happy!
Tell us about your favorite female musicians, singers, authors, we would love to complete this list !
If you have a Spotify account, you can collaborate directly on the Playlist here :
here: POUQUOI PRINCESSE GIRL POWER PLAYLIST !
Go go girls Go!!!
1. Kate Bush // Running Up that Hill
2. Stevie Nicks – Fleetwood Mac // Dreams
3. Blondie // Call Me
4. PJ Harvey // Send His love to Me
5. Carly Simon // You’re So Vain
6. Patti Smith // Because the Night
7. Billie Eilish // Bad Guys
8. Leslie Gore // You don’t Own Me
9. Bikini Kill // Rebel Girl
10. Beyoncé // Run the World (Girl)
11. Joan Jett & The Blackearts // Bad Reputation
12. Lou Doillon // Where to Start
13. Angèle // Balance ton quoi
14. Ms Lauryn Hill // Doo Wop
15. Alicia Keys // Girl on Fire
16. Cyndi Lauper // Girls Just Want to Have Fun
17. Taylor Swift // The Man
18. Sharon Van Etten // Seventeen
19. Melodie Gardot // Morning Sun
20. Phoebe Bridgers // Motion Sickness